Monday, March 28, 2011

Anniversary Decisions

We celebrated our 5th anniversary over the weekend and it was such a nice one at that.  We discussed our recent decision to adopt and come up with a surprising outcome. 
After a lengthy and very deep chat we both decided that we are going to slow down and take our time with adoption.  We both think we are moving too fast.  Jose pointed out that he wants to travel a little more before adopting and I can see where he is coming from.  Also through the adoption agency we are working with wants us to move into a two bedroom before we can even be interviewed and that still rattles me.  I personally don’t want to move with a risk of being turned down, right now.  I like where we live and we only moved here a year ago.  We are going to continue going to other agencies to see if it may be a better fit or not.  There is much more to learn about adoption before diving in, for us.

Postponing adoption two to three years isn’t really anytime at all.  We just feel that something is off right now so we are just going to try and figure it out right now.  So right now adoption will still continue to be a dream for us and still be discussed on here but I am going to open my blog up to our travels, our day to day life as we have it now and let’s just see what happens.  I hope you all will still follow me.  We just feel this is the best decision right now.
Lots of love, hugs and kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment